6/20/15

DIY Hedgehog Pattern

I designed a little hedgehog for a customer who wanted a robot with a pet hedgehog. Isn't that the freakin' cutest thing ever?
I didn't know my mom loved hedgehogs... but she has been on my case about making some for my shop. Instead (because I have turned into a one girl robot factory), I decided to make a pattern so you can make your own. YAY!




The pattern is pretty easy. It would be a great little afternoon project or a fun way to introduce kids (or your grand kids) to sewing. The pattern shows step by step instructions with lots (and lots) of color pictures.

Look at these cuties:


Aw, it's a darling little ginger hedgehog:



If you make a hedgehog (or twenty) from my pattern send me pictures. I want to see your creations, and by all means, list them in your own Etsy shop. Giving GinnyPenny design credit is optional but I will love you to pieces.
Just keep in mind that I do own the copyright to the pattern and you may not sell or distribute it. Thanks, xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment