10/17/15

2015 Geekie Award Winners

The Geekie Awards winners of 2015 are:

ART
Jaroslav / AurumLight

COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELS
Kill Me

FASHION
Zolnar

TOYS & CRAFT
Susie Lee / GinnyPenny

VIDEO GAMES
Invisible, Inc

TABLETOP GAMES
Machi Koro

PODCASTS
Hadron Gospel Hour

SHORT FILMS
Prelude to Axanar

WEBSITES & BLOGS
Melificent

TRAILERS & VIDEOS
Frozen is the New Black

MUSIC VIDEOS
Savant: Kali 47

WEB SERIES - SCRIPTED
The New Adventures of Peter & Wendy

WEB SERIES - UNSCRIPTED
Super Power Beat Down

STAN LEE LIFETIME AWARD
Micahel C. Grossman

GEEK PIONEER AWARD
Kevin Smith


I posted this because I couldn't find a good concise list of the 2015 Geekie Award winners and everyone keeps asking me who won in other categories. I am sure The Geekie Awards will put the list up soon. I am sure they have a lot going on immediately after the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment